Long-term Disaster Recovery Toolkit for Individuals with Disabilities
The Long-Term Disaster Recovery Toolkit for Individuals with Disabilities addresses long-term recovery needs for individuals with disabilities and individuals with access & functional needs, post-disaster.
This toolkit is designed for:
- Long-Term Recovery Committees/Groups (LTRC/LTRG),
- Disaster case managers,
- Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADs),
- Offices of emergency management,
- Community-based organizations,
- Disability-related organizations, and
- Individuals with disabilities and other access or functional needs.